Royal Caribbean International is the world’s largest cruise line building on a proud history of innovation as we continue to redefine what a vacation can be. From the first surf simulator at sea to VOOM, the fastest internet at sea, we provide our guests with experiences that are above and beyond, not just in the Caribbean but around the world. We invite you to #ComeSeek.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1) To follow up receivables for the assigned travel agencies/direct bookings.
2) To contact administration departments of the assigned travel agencies in order to claim for payments
3) To register the payments received from the travel agencies in accounting
4) Help the accountant department to collect payment for cancellation invoices
5) Ensure all travel agencies have approved credit limits and monitor and report on any balance dues over these credit limits.
6) To assist other departments such as finance (invoicing), operations (to send edocs to clients), customer service (file documents), etc.
At least high school education, Bachelor degree preferred
Personal computer skills a must. A working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word essential
Knowledge of accounting principles.
European language skills – German native and English essential.
How to apply:
If you are interested in the job and to know more about our company, please send your CV in English to email@example.com