Royal Caribbean International is the world’s largest cruise line building on a proud history of innovation as we continue to redefine what a vacation can be. From the first surf simulator at sea to VOOM, the fastest internet at sea, we provide our guests with experiences that are above and beyond, not just in the Caribbean but around the world. We invite you to #ComeSeek.
Sales admin Intern
1) To give support in analyzing weekly receivable reports for the assigned travel agencies/direct bookings.
2) To follow up receivables for the assigned travel agencies/direct bookings.
3) To contact administration departments of the assigned travel agencies in order to claim for payments
4) To issue cancellation invoices and to collect payment for cancellation invoices avoiding any financial risk
5) To assist other departments such as finance (invoicing), operations (to send edocs to clients), customer service (file documents), etc
Personal computer skills a must. A working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word essential
European language skills – German native and English essential.